The Tour de Cure has it all, from the spectacular Flatirons to Carter Lake and Estes Park. We also have ride lengths for any type of rider, from avid cyclists to families.
- 20K (12.5 miles) Family & Fun Ride - check in 10:30am, start 11:00am
- 50K (31 miles) - check in 9:30am, start 10:00am
- 100K (62 miles) - check in 6:30am, start 7:00am
- CENTURY (100 Miles) - check in 5:30am, start 6:00am
- 20K Course (13.5 miles): This safe, family-friendly ride travels around the scenic greenspace trails around Longmont. Perfect for the occasional cyclist and for children (must be accompanied by parent or guardian). Check in time is 10:30am, start time is 11:00am.
- 50K Course (31 miles): This course adds a bit more challenge, and is perfect for the rider participating in his/her first organized ride. Check in time is 9:30am, start time is 10:00am.
- 100K Course (62 miles): For athletes looking for a ride with some adventure, this course is a perfect opportunity. This route heads up towards Loveland and brings our riders through some of the most beautiful country roads in the area! This deceivingly challenging route features rolling hills throughout the entire course. Check in time is 6:30am, start time is 7:00am.
- 100-Mile Course: This daring course is only for those ready for a grand challenge. Ride north towards Loveland, then through an elevation gain of 3500 feet to beautiful Estes Park through Glen Haven. We’ve changed the start/finish, but have preserved the most loved aspects of our 75-mile ride of years past – the beautiful ride through Big Thompson Canyon, the ever-so challenging switchback of Devil’s Gulch road, and the amazing scenery once you make it to the top! This ride is for those bold enough to take on a fantastic challenge in the name of combating diabetes. Check in time is 5:30am, start time is 6:00am.